The race for champions league spots seems to be getting tougher for Premier League clubs. This weekend all three teams contesting for fourth place managed to win their respective matches hence no numerical changes in the race. 

However, according to Premier league Pundit, Roy Keane manchester united have an upper hand in the race compared to Arsenal. Speaking to sky sports yesterday Keane said that Arsenal does not seem to have the tactical ability to finish fourth.



The former PL star termed manchester united as favourites in the race despite the fact that they have a number of games coming up including some tough champions league matches.

 “I think United will be fine for fourth, I really do. Focus on the next few months, big few months for Man United, try and get fourth.” Keane told sky sports. Manchester United is currently fourth four points ahead of Arsenal who has two games at hand.



However, their matches at hand include an away match at Liverpool and hoisting Chelsea both of whom they have a very poor record against. 


His fellow pundit Jammie seemed to agree with him, he added: “They had a good result [against Brentford] but I wouldn’t put them… I’ve got to be honest I don’t think they’ll make top four. I’ll have to agree with Roy in this case.”