Prior to Leicester City's visit to Old Trafford on Saturday, football broadcaster Richard Keys unleashed an online rant against Manchester United player Paul Pogba.

Leicester City


Since joining Manchester United from Juventus in 2016, Paul Pogba has failed to live up to his expectations. "Bang average impostor" is how Keys has labeled him in an online outburst.

After a grueling season plagued by sickness and injury, Manchester City head to the Theatre of Dreams on Saturday with the hopes of reviving their season. Whether or if Pogba appears in the game, Keys will be putting more and more pressure on him.

"Paul Pogba thinks he's squandered five and a half years of his career at Manchester United," Keys wrote in a recent blog post. "As long-time viewers of his show, we can all concur.

"United has spent millions of dollars on a dud. How could he? The amount of winning performances he's had while wearing the red and white of Manchester United is as low as the number of fingers on one hand. In my time at United, I've seen some great players in red, but he isn't one of them.

Leicester City


"If I were in charge of United, I'd tell him to go right now. In what way does he benefit from remaining? He has nothing of value to add. Without him, United will be a better team. Bring in someone who aspires to don that stunning uniform. At OT, who wants to be? So what? Who is pleased to be a member of the team.? My heart races whenever I see him play."